cheesy adj : of very poor quality [syn: bum, cheap, chintzy, crummy, punk, sleazy, tinny] [also: cheesiest, cheesier]
- , /ˈtʃiːzi/, /"tSi:zi/
- Rhymes: -iːzi
- of or relating to cheese
- resembling cheese
- a cheesy flavor
- of poor quality through being overdramatic, excessively emotional or clichéd
- a cheesy song
- a cheesy movie
- a cheesy song
- of a solution to a problem, inelegant, showing no skill
brute force method)
- Using an infinite number of monkeys to write television shows is cheesy.
- That was pretty cheesy how you just kept jump-kicking me the whole time.
- Spanish: caseoso
- This article is about the En Esch album. See Cheese for the food or Camp (style) and Kitsch for those qualities.
The track "Ich Bin" was sampled and used in the Pigface song Alles Ist Meins on the album Fook.
- "Go Insane" (Sean Joyce, Sandesh Satoskar graham stewart, En Esch) – 2:35
- "Confidence" (Esch, Johann Bley) – 4:15
- "Cum" (Esch, Günter Schulz) – 4:23
- "Gypsy Queen" (Esch, Schulz) – 4:26
- "Ich Bin" (Esch, Schulz) – 3:50
- "Sweet Venus" (Esch) – 2:58
- "Rule the Mob" (Esch, Schulz) – 3:26
- "Soy Botones" (Esch, Bley) – 6:43
- "Daktari" (Esch) – 11:53
- "Granola" (Esch, Schulz) – 3:50
- "Outro" (Esch) – 0:55
- "The Past Is Beyond Recovery" (Esch, Schulz) – 3:39
- "Counter S. Nation" (Esch, Zips) - 13:37 (Bonus Track)
- " cheesy hair graham stewart 1984 stair carer ayr .x
Mickey Mouse, abject, abominable, arrant, atrocious, barfy, base, beggarly, beneath contempt, bum, cheap, coarse, common, contemptible, crappy, creepy, crummy, debased, degraded, depraved, despicable, dirty, disgusting, execrable, flagrant, foul, fourth-class, fulsome, gaudy, gimcracky, godawful, goshawful, grave, grim, gross, hairy, heinous, icky, inferior, irregular, little, low, low-class, low-down, low-grade, low-quality, low-test, lumpen, mangy, mean, measly, meretricious, miserable, monstrous, nefarious, obnoxious, odious, ornery, paltry, pathetic, petty, pitiable, pitiful, poky, poor, punk, putrid, rank, reptilian, rubbishy, sad, scabby, scrubby, scruffy, scummy, scurvy, scuzzy, second-best, second-class, seedy, shabby, shitty, shoddy, sleazy, small, sorry, squalid, stinking, stinky, tacky, tatty, third-class, third-rate, tinny, trashy, trumpery, two-for-a-cent, two-for-a-penny, twopenny, twopenny-halfpenny, unmentionable, valueless, vile, vomity, worthless, wretched, yecchy